In 8 days time, I will be leaving for Ho Chin Minh, Vietnam. And guess what?! I'll be taking the aeroplane... Not like any other time. This time, by myself. Yeaps. No parents no body following me. Don't know why but my parents chose a different flight for me. I will be taking SIA while my parents will be taking Jetstar! Haha. Mine sounds better. Yeaps!!!
So! I will reach Vietnam airport 10 minutes earlier than my parents and my cuzzy Faizal and his sis, Kak Shidah. Anddd, I will land in a different terminal! Wth! haha. What if I get lost or something? Haha. Nah, everything's gonna be fine Taufik! Come on! They're just a phone call away... haha.
I have manymanymany things in mind that I wanna buy when Im in Vietnam! haha. Like...
- new streetsoccer shoes
- more shirts
- more pants
- maybe a nice bag
- maybe something to eat!
- of course, something to drink with what Im eating!
And definitely, I will be missing my baby. Aww mann, I will miss eu very much! I mean veryveryvery much-ssssss. I really hope my parents are working on Monday and/or Tuesday so that I could meet eu. Aight! I love eu so very much dear, forever and always, Nyimas Nurul Aida.
Ok what do I want to type now eh?
Err... Played soccer for like 3 hours just now! haha. Then a group of Mats came and joined. haha. Then my team mate all ask me become keeper sia. haha. Then the Mats all shoot like super hard. haha. Saved a few and there was once, I really really had to release my frustration after being "rembat" manymany times, I took a shot and the super hard ball actually hit one of the Mat's "BALLZ", if you know what I mean... I mean it was an accident. I dint mean it. haha. Then he like cannot walk properly sia. haha.
I guess I'm off and away... So goodnight and ouh ya!!! I really hope they extend the school holidays! haha. Yea who doesn't. haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment