.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Zombie Day...

Guess what?! haha. I just woke up from my super long sleep. Stayed up late last night with of course, Nyimas, till like 2.30. Wow! Supposed to sleep in the hall, alone, as my sister's friends are all sleeping in my room. haha. And DUHH-HHH! It was so hard to sleep~ So I signed in MSN and chat with my baby! Wee~ Kept me laughing to myself. haha. I love ee baby! Forever and always... and I though someone was supposed to sing me a lullaby last night. haha.




My father was lying down at the hall. haha. He say he lie down a while later he go in. haha. Then I see him like sleeping so soundly outside, I sneaked into my mum's room and slept. haha. So comfy... With the fan blowing into my face and the pillow was so nice.


So here I am, awake after a loooooong hibernation. Hungry. Hungry for food. Duhh! Then wad? Blood? Wth! Am I like dreaming or something? haha. Oh! Oh! Oh! Shiet! I cant play soccer today... ouh no...





the coolest picture ever! Sorry lah. My handphone 2megapixel oni... haha




No comments: