My darling's away, in JB with her family. Nyeh. So I guess my whole day today is burned... I miss eu so much larh... Eventhough the last time we went out was errr... very long ago... yesterday. haha. Nvm. All I want is her safe trip there and back. Beepbeep me when eu are back alright. =)
Now bored to the max!!! Chatting with Sabrina on MSN. She also bored. So we are on the same ship. Yeaps. haha. Made bet and played games on MSN! haha. We played checkers. Loser must treat Mcdonalds. haha. I won! haha. Thats suprising though. Ive never liked checkers. haha. So! Sabrina! haha. Im waiting for my Mcdonalds treat ae. haha. Then we played tic-tac-toe. haha. Some funny version of tic-tac-toe ah! Then I lost! haha! And the bet was a treat to Mccafe or Starbucks or Coffebean. Haha. Well, I lost so... haha. I have to treat Sab. to either one of those places lah. haha. So funny! But now, we're even! haha.
Wah! Today is really the super boring day for me... haiya... Baby, Ill be waiting for eu alright. Come home quick please...=) I love eu Nyimas Nurul Aida! I love eu so much! I love eu and only eu! Mmuah~ I swear I do...
Now bored to the max!!! Chatting with Sabrina on MSN. She also bored. So we are on the same ship. Yeaps. haha. Made bet and played games on MSN! haha. We played checkers. Loser must treat Mcdonalds. haha. I won! haha. Thats suprising though. Ive never liked checkers. haha. So! Sabrina! haha. Im waiting for my Mcdonalds treat ae. haha. Then we played tic-tac-toe. haha. Some funny version of tic-tac-toe ah! Then I lost! haha! And the bet was a treat to Mccafe or Starbucks or Coffebean. Haha. Well, I lost so... haha. I have to treat Sab. to either one of those places lah. haha. So funny! But now, we're even! haha.
Wah! Today is really the super boring day for me... haiya... Baby, Ill be waiting for eu alright. Come home quick please...=) I love eu Nyimas Nurul Aida! I love eu so much! I love eu and only eu! Mmuah~ I swear I do...


No comments:
Post a Comment