Gaah! For fuck's sake! Why the hell did I write 71 when it was 75?! Fuck fuck fuck! Fuckin hell! Noooo! grrrr.....
Ok fine! Taufik! Just forget about it ok! Just fuck it!
Lucky break fast already. If not... confirm 'batal'. Yeah yeah...
Working more than superman huh. Hell yeah! Only Farhan knows... I may not have a brother from my mother but I have Farhan, my brother from another mother. He is there for me whenever I really need him. I really wanna say thank you brotherrr. =)
And Nyimas Nurul Aida. I trully love eu alright. Im really sorry I said anything wrong in the replies of eur texts. Im just not feeling too well today... Im not sure why myself... How I wished I knew... Nyimas! I love eu soooooo muchs!
And for Wisnuh, thanks for adviing me to do the right things. Like not taking whats not yours eventhough its just lying on the floor or what... Im really sorry if I had done anything wrong to you. Have I? Not really rite? Can we be friends like last time? I realize that we are...errrrr...kinda spreading apart. Are you alright? You seem very quiet nowadays... Feel free to share with me ok if there's anything. I MIGHT be of a help. =)
And Haziq! My brother! Im really sorry kayys. Sometimes I gurau-gurau then like a bit over board and all. And I promise I wont disturb you lagi kayys. Coz, honestly, when I say you like that, I realize Im like saying to myself. But whats wrong? Its shopping. Its what I enjoy to do. And I think you to enjoy it right. =) So! Lets be happy and do what we enjoy!
Alright people... Im really sorry if I have done anything wrong to you in one way or another.
Wow! haha. And... this FRIDAY!!! OMG! So excited! Will be going over to Nyimas's place for...errr... haha. Wee! And then will be going out to break fast at Arab Street! And the most exciting part is... Im going to dress up like super-ly! haha. No lah! I really dunno how bad or how good I'll look like coz its my first time dressing up like that! haha. Hope it'll be fine on me! And of course, what makes me super duper cannot wait for FRIDAY is because yeah! I'll be seeing my dearest, Nyimas! =)
Alright people. People whom I love! People whom I care for. Have a good nights sleep... =)
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment