.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Sunday, March 14, 2010

Taufik Khairi, I have to admit that I was wrong. I treated you badly, I treated you like you were nothing at all. You were the one who have been taking care of this relationship, who have been keeping us strong. I'm nothing, I'm nobody without you Khai. I'm sorry for all the shit that I have been giving you. I'm sorry that I haven't been the person you thought I would be. I know I have been egging you unreasonably, but Khai, I do not hate you. I never did. I love you, I really do. I just hope you're not thinking about letting me go or leaving me or whatever there is that'll break my heart. Give me a chance and I will make it up to you, I swear I will... As soon as you're back home from Malaysia! I wish you were here right now, if only you were here. Anyways, sayang, please take care and BEHAVE YOURSELF. I love you so much. iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou! COME HOME.

Love,
NyimasN.A

No comments: