So! Havent blog for quite some time. Lucky I still remember my username and password. Haha! If not... DIE! I have nothing much to blog about. Nothing much has happened. But yeah! Singapore Poly Orientation! Wooh! Haha. Ok! Not so a fun thing to like "WOOH" about but yeah. The food! Was great! Heehee! Spent time with Hassan and Joseph and a few new classmates. All Ah Beng but yeah! They're nice people! Fun to be with.
School starts tomorrow for me so yeah! Omg! I dunno what to wear to school tomorrow! Sheiiitz! Nevermind still have time lah Khai! Kanchiong oni! Okok! So! From now, I go to school, study, then maybe go for CCA then go home. I wanna do well in Poly! I wanna get into NTU! So! I will not and never be messing around with girls. Im thankful that I already have someone whom I love and care for so much! I know she loves me and cares for me and will never break my heart. And I never ever wanna lose her. My first and only love, Nyimas Nurul Aida. I love eu sayang. Forever and always. Ill never betray eur trust. Hope eull not do anything that will break my heart too. So! Wooh! That was a little something to blog about. Yeaps!
And tomorrow, I start school at 1! Hehe! Powerrrr!!! See ya!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment